1/11/2011

"Let there be light." -- Atlantis Productions' Next to Normal, March 2011

Menchu Lauchengco-Yulo as the bipolar Diana Goodman.

Jett Pangan as Dan Goodman.

Felix Rivera as the dashing Gabe Goodman.

Bea Garcia as the invisible girl, Natalie Goodman.
Markki Stroem as the McGyver of Pot-- Henry.

Jake Macapagal as the double roles of Dr. Fine and Dr. Madden.

I cannot be any more excited about Next to Normal. Sadly, the Broadway show is closing on January 16. Who cares, right? We've got our own N2N. And perfect casting, I must say. Atlantis sure made the right choice to open their season with this blockbuster musical. And I like the concept of their new promo art-- very different and intriguing. Although I already know and have watched the musical (on bootlegs), it gives me a sense of intrigue, what with the broken concrete in the back. Maybe it has something to do with their set? I am personally in favor of the original 3-story set, but they have to make something new, right? Let's be more creative.

post signature

1 comment:

  1. What's Atlantis? Is that some sort of theater production company?

    ReplyDelete